I•GIS continuously develop new features in GeoScene3D. Some of these are easy and intuitive to use, while other features are relatively advanced and require some introduction.
During the course, we will go through, and work with, some of the new features and more advanced features.
Who should attend?
New features are intended for experienced GeoScene3D users. Several of the features that will be included in exercises are not part of the GeoScene3D Basic package but requires on or more of the GeoScene3D modules.
- Interpolation within regions
- Smart Interpretation (semi-automatic layer interpretation of geophysical data)
- Logs in 3D and on profiles
- Import of tabular data
- Draw Down calculations
- Potentiometric maps / water level maps
- Profile notes – simple text and drawing on a profile
- Import from existing data (point data and grids) to new interpretation point database
- Entering new wells in GeoScene3D